Flakpanzer IV "Wirbelwind"
The Flakpanzer IV “Wirbelwind” (Whirlwind in English) was a German self-propelled anti-aircraft gun based on the Panzer IV tank. It was developed in 1944 as a successor to the earlier Möbelwagen self-propelled anti-aircraft gun. The combination of armor and rapid fire from the four guns of the Wirbelwind made it very effective against lightly armoured ground targets such as trucks and armored cars; infantry were particularly vulnerable.
- Two fixed gun elevation angles (0° or 40°)
- Two gun barrel choices for modelers & gamers
- All hatches can be open or closed
- Extra stowage options included
- Four gun crew figures included